Name of Merchant: Cosplaydeal
Item purchased (please include quantity): 1 Richter Belmont (Symphony of the Night version)
Links to picture(s) of your received item:
Me wearing the cosplay (the shirt, shoes, and pants are mine. Blue coat, pants and gloves are part of the purchased cosplay. The whip was borrowed from a friend
Timeline (how long your order took to process): 1 month
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.
- Customer service is very good about getting back to you, usually takes about 24 hours.
- Received costume is pretty much exactly what is shown in the picture on the website
(however, Richter's outfit in SOTN is pretty basic, so I can't comment about more
- A bit cheaper than other merchants with the exact same cosplay
- Decent materials used for the coat - seems like a heavy polyester fabric. The belt and
gloves are a soft pleathery material
- I knew that for this cosplay all I would really need from cosplaydeal was the blue coat and belts, as I was going to use my own shirt, shoes, and pants. So for my purposes, this purchase was fine.
Final Grade: A-