View Single Post
Unread 04-27-2013, 11:39 AM   #2041
Hearth
Unregistered User

I'd feel to lazy to type up a regular post on my phone. xP

Yeah. Because it seemed like the future team's morals were a bit twisted? But that was kind of unclear. Because I don't think they really established what was happening. o_o

Oh, I think that her and Miss America are two different characters. I think Gillen wasn't even aware that there was already a Miss America in the Marvel universe. And, I know! They are. :C

I think the less I know about the movie, the more I'll enjoy it. So, I'll try to keep myself in the dark about it for as long as possible. I feel that, sometimes, they release too much content, and certain things just aren't a surprise anymore. A lot of television channels do this, too. >_<

Hopefully, they won't end up changing Iron Mans like they change Hulks. xD; Even some kind of cameo would be really neat! And a Skrull-invasion would be really cool, too. Maybe with some Kree in the mix? Mar-Vell, maybe? Which could possibly lead to Ms. Marvel?

As for the Young Avengers #8, apparently a lot of the costume changes you see are their multiverse versions. There's an article on CBR about it: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=45143 The faded bits with the white background appear to be our team, and the more colorful parts look like the multiverse versions. So, weird haircut Billy seems to be from a different universe. XD I really hope we get to see the universe with armor-Loki. That outfit looks sweet! I want to see the whole thing.

@Ayaasan: Ah, you deserve to be proud. It looks amazing!^^

EDIT: Ugh, it seems my apartment # was omitted and they're going to send my package with the jacket back to the seller, and it looks like I'll have to pay for shipping again. x_x; For some reason, my Apt # was listed on Paypal (yet it was confirmed). I didn't have this problem before.

But why send it back? Our names are listed inside of our mailboxes. Policy, I guess? But to send it all the way back to VA? ;_;

Last edited by Hearth : 04-27-2013 at 12:27 PM.
Hearth is offline   Reply With Quote