Thread: c2e2 2013
View Single Post
Unread 04-30-2013, 09:34 AM   #87
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTJAAAAM View Post
Had a great time taking photos on Saturday and Sunday, and feel the con has improved since last year. Here are a couple hundred shots I've uploaded from Saturday so far. The rest should be up tonight, then I'll begin Sunday's collection:

C2E2 2013
::: makes gimmie hands ::: your turn around times never cease to amaze me.

C2e2 was super legit this year, although the panel offerings overall could have been a little better IMO. Guest wise, no problems, and artists alley this year was super great.

And while there was no shortage of photos of me, I was Hawkeye (comics) on Friday, Cyclops (Marvel NOW!) on Saturday and Sunday, so if you got anything, holla at me. Also, if you swung by my cosplay panel on Saturday and got in, awesome, thanks, and if you got locked out, sorry

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote