View Single Post
Unread 05-04-2013, 10:12 AM   #11
Satori Veda

Want to be super close? Want to not have to worry about riding the bus or train into the city? Want to bunk with people you can talk about all the cool stuff you saw at NYCC? Want someone who can help you put your cosplay on?
Well, I am looking for 2-3 people to stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Times Square. For 2 more people, it will cost $115 per person per night. It is just a 10 minute walk to Javits. We will all pay less if I can get 3 more people, but $115 is a good deal for so close (and not a hostel). This is after taxes (so $115 is it per night). The area the hotel is in is around a lot of other hotels, so plenty of opportunity to talk/party with other conventioneers and possible guest spotting! Right now there are two people, including myself in this room.

Need a little more incentive?
-Breakfast is included! Hot breakfast!
-I am bringing my air compressor and if you need to have full body paint, I can help you/hook you up. If you haven't bought your stuff yet, this is an additional $100 savings. You just need to bring the paint.
-I have the room 10/10-10/13. Perfect if you have a 3 or 4 day ticket. You don't have to stay all 3 nights to get this deal if you don't want to (though I'd like the company ;P), only 2 at minimum (any 2 in this period).
-Singles and couples welcome! Just looking for individuals who want to have a great experience.
-Super close to the train station and bus stations. Easy access from the airport, bus terminal, or train station if you are coming in from out of town that way.
-Fun times!

Please message me if you want in on this great deal with great people! As long as this post is here, there is room
NYCC '14

Future Cosplays
Hera (Star Wars Rebels)- Working On
Steampunk Sailor Moon- Maybe, I'll see
Lumpy Space Princess- Working On
Satori Veda is offline   Reply With Quote