View Single Post
Unread 05-07-2013, 12:45 AM   #11
MaryRyanBogard
A misfit among misfits

Ok, these are still happening, but there's a possibility that not all three will be "sponsored by Weasley's Wizard Wheezes". Since various boneheads in charge of certain con venues made it such that no less than four cons (one of which is D*C itself) are so darn close together this year, my "twin" has an artist alley table at two of them (well, one of the two is juried and they haven't done so yet, but let's just assume she did/does get approved for that one) plus others not in that time frame but still within the year, it's not looking good that all three costumes will be done in time for D*C. Only one, or none, two if we're lucky and all three if we're really lucky is the likely scenario. If that ends up being the case, I will still host all three photoshoots in whichever other costumes, with my "twin" present but most likely as a photographer. Also if a particular one of the three sets isn't done n time, we will not be entering the YA Lit Costume Contest either, though we would likely still attend the Yule Ball.

I'm sorry I don't have much else right now. There are reasons I don't really like planning this far in advance; especially with so much else (cons, cosplay, and otherwise) going on.

Ginny Weasley and the Midnight Magic Party- the closest thing to a website I have right now.
MaryRyanBogard is offline   Reply With Quote