View Single Post
Unread 05-11-2013, 10:36 PM   #2670
Angelic_Sabyne
SuperGal in Training!

Name of Commissioner: EpicCosplay
Website/C.com gallery: www.epiccosplay.com
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.) Nyx wig, copper red, for Maou-sama from Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Here
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Ordered 5/8/2013, received 5/10/2013
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: I always like to use EpicCosplay because they are close to me and their wigs are always great quality (I have yet to be disappointed by a purchase!). When I decided to make Maou-sama, I went looking on wig sites, and found the Nyx wig looked really close to her color and style in the anime. It was sadly sold out, but when I saw them advertising the wig on their FB page, I sent a polite comment asking if they would be restocking soon. They did, the wig was ordered, and it arrived in its usual speedy manner.

The wig itself looks fantastic! It's long and full, and any tangles come out with a bit of fingercombing or gentle brushing. My only quibble is it appears to be shorter on the mannequin than it was when I received it; the wig on the mannequin seems to stop just above its waistline, while it's a couple inches past my waist. Still, nothing a good bit of trimming and styling won't fix.

Final Grade: A+, can't wait for my next wig order!

Facebook
Tumblr
Storenvy Shop

Upcoming 2014 Conventions

Anime Los Angeles
Anime Conji (?)
Fanime
Anime California (?)
Pacific Media Expo

'If at first you don't succeed, pull out the stitches, realign your fabric pieces, and sew it again.'
Angelic_Sabyne is offline   Reply With Quote