View Single Post
Unread 05-16-2013, 10:53 PM   #1049
xxbabyjenksxx
Akatsuki Cloud Envy

I'm trying to get in shape to look a little better in my Lucy Heartfilia cosplay but also to get a little bit more muscle for some of the cosplays I have planned for next year. To be honest the biggest reason for this is I'm not happy with what I look like right now. I use to cosplay a lot of characters with exposed stomachs and arms but now I find that I try to cover up as much as I can and I don't feel very attractive in my costumes even when people compliment me. Which sucks because I met someone I really like but I feel like I'm not good enough for them because I feel fatter then ever.

My goal is to get down to 135 from 165, so 30 pounds. For my height and age I should actually be down around 120 but I have a rather large bone frame and I don't think I'd look healthy if I went that low.

I'm starting with adding exercise into my daily routine. I've been doing 30 mins of cardio, 100 crunches/sit-ups, 50 push ups, and some other leg and arm exercises one day and then the next taking the dog out for a walk/run (I have a scottish terrier so we usually walk for a bit, then run for a bit, then walk again).

My biggest issue is my diet. I don't eat junk food and I don't drink soda. But I'm Italian and work in a family owned restaurant so I eat A LOT of pasta and bread and good home cooked meals. I don't over eat though, everything is a proper portion size. But I do tend to get up and not eat anything all day until dinner. I think I need to try and eat 3 meals a day but eating makes me feel so tired...

Any one have suggestions for breakfast for someone who doesn't like eating it or cooking?

(\__/)
(+'.'+) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination(I did)

DeviantArt:
http://ichiruhatake.deviantart.com/ - more pics of cosplays

Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/xxbabyjenks666xx - amvs and con slide shows
xxbabyjenksxx is offline   Reply With Quote