Thread: Bugs Thread
View Single Post
Unread 05-28-2013, 06:15 AM   #1468
Reidmere

Ok, I keep trying to make a new thread, and it keeps giving me the white page problem everyone is talking about. Further, I think I'm automatically IP banned for trying to post the thread over and over, since it kept glitching...

And there's no working support link. The forums@cosplay.com isn't a valid email.
This is seriously sad, as this is the biggest cosplay site, yet can't get something so simple together as a forum that they simple redesigned the engine for a little...

I run a cosplay gallery on alternategaming.net on a relatively slow connection, yet don't have these problems... it's a direct result of the people in charge here either losing their person to work on the coding they edited, them updating PHP or Apache without checking compatibility first, or simple laziness.

I'm more than willing to become a mod or admin here to help with coding, but there seems to be no way to get in contact with anyone in charge... I guess if people get tired of the glitches here, we can start the community over on my site, but that would be a shame...

Hopefully I can join the team and help with things here...
Technology is my specialty, and I'm very experienced with PHP...
Reidmere is offline   Reply With Quote