Cosmonde

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160855271200... 4.m1497.l2648

Item purchased (please include quantity):
Kyoko Sakura Cosplay (Link above)

Links to picture(s) of your received item:
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3394130/

Timeline (how long your order took to process):
About a month (a little less)

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.
Pros:
Really, the only pros I have are that they are nice, responde fast, ship fast and use semi good material (not good material..SEMI good..)

Cons:
They seem to not know how to measure things in CM..I gave them specific measurements and nothing is what I gave them..I even SUCKED IN MY GUT and gave THOSE measurements..Yet everything is still way too bit..I can put my gut out ALL THE WAY and the skirt is even too big to sit there..Let alone anything else. The materials aren't horrible, but they could still be better. They use a TINY hook and eye thing to put the collar together (you unhook it to put it on then hook it back up) but they are so tiny, it took me like 10 minutes just to hook it back together because it's something I can't see..The socks are extremely tight, the boot covers they actually LIED to me about..Like, straight out lied..I asked spefically, "I have a question on the boots. Are they real boots, like with a shoe sole and everything, or are they covers where you slide them on?" Their exat response was "The boots are the real kind, with the sole." No..They have NO bottom..It's elastic straps I had to put over boots..That don't even fit correctly..I will NOT be buying from them ever again. This is exactly why I hate online site/ebay cosplays. I'm sone with it, I'm sticking to myself and commissions and that's it..

Final Grade: D
-Either Hikari (Pokemon Platinum) or Roxanne (Pokemon Omega Ruby)
-Squall Leonhart (Dissidia: Final Fantasy)
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Re/Black ver)
Jei-Cos is offline   Reply With Quote