View Single Post
Unread 06-08-2013, 12:54 AM   #37
typu

This was an email from the former artist alley manager I found on the convention forum.

"Hello Artists,

It's your former Artist Alley Manager for 2012, as I have left staffing AM2 last January due to schooling reasons, so I'm emailing you from one of my personal accounts. I found a replacement and assumed all was well. However it has been brought to my attention that there is a rumor that AM2 has been cancelled. Attendees have mentioned calling the convention center to ask about it and have been told that it has been cancelled, and recently removed from the ACC site as well. I have also just confirmed with a staffer friend that it has been canceled as well, as they are surprised it has yet to be mentioned anywhere by the CEO. While I am no longer obligated to be involved, I felt this is the best method to reach all the current artists, hoping the former artists can pass this news around ASAP as I don't have access to the current artist alley list. I've also posted this in the AA Network International on FB as well, trying to broaden the net. I apologize to those who had to find out this way. I believe Japan Expo USA has an AA the same day so perhaps your plans can be adjusted. Again, I sincerely apologize to what has happened, I never thought it would turn out this way. I recommend doing a paypal dispute as soon as you can."

People are STILL having trouble with refunds, and as far as I can tell, Chase has been silent on the matter.
typu is offline   Reply With Quote