Made in China
Join Date: Jul 2010
Update! An official time and location has been decided! :] I'll post the details here and make sure to keep it updated! Feel welcome to put in requests here!
All Ages Shoot
TIME: FRIDAY, AUGUST 30th, 3 PM
LOCATION: Cancer Survivors Plaza
Fan Service Shoot
TIME: SATURDAY, AUGUST 31st, 1 PM
LOCATION: Cancer Survivors Plaza
-Be respectful and have common courtesy, within and to others outside of the fandom. So, heaven forbid, NO BASHING! Please don’t rag on others or ignore them because they happen to support a ship or character that you don’t like, or based on who they’re cosplaying, or on the quality of one’s cosplay . That’s just NOT cool.
- If you are using flags for your cosplay, DO NOT put them on the floor, sit on them, use them as capes, drag them, etc. It’s disrespectful.
- Please DO NOT glomp, grope, or cling on to people just because they’re cosplaying your favorite character or because you’re cosplaying Italy and someone else happens to be Germany.
- Make sure if you take a pairing pose that the other person is comfortable/willing to do whatever you are planning to do. We will give you a few seconds to get organized.
-Last but not least, HAVE FUN and enjoy each other’s company! Please be conscious and make it an effort to foster a supportive and welcoming environment for everyone! :3
~HOW IT’S GONNA WORK~
- We’ll form a semi-circle so people can pose and others can take pictures. We will explain this again at the gathering. Make sure the semi-circle is big so everyone can go through/take pics without problems.
- We will start with groups, and then follow with pairings/duos/trios, and finally to individual characters. They will be called out in alphabetical order.
- People will pose for a certain amount of time, about 30 to 45 seconds. I’ll make sure to countdown.
- If you’re cosplaying someone from a group or pairing we call out, don’t feel obligated to pose if you feel uncomfortable, it’s okay to say no! Along with this, please respect their decision and don’t pressure them to do something they don’t want to do.
-If you happen to need to leave early, please let me know so I can bump you up the list! We’d like to have everyone to have a chance to get their picture taken. :3
-We will have an area/stuff pile for ones who have bags, con merchandise, valuables, ect. So that y’all can leave it there while posing for pictures. There will be people keeping an eye on it at all times to ensure that nothing goes missing.
If anyone has any suggestions or anything else they’d like to add, please let us know!
Requests are OPEN!!
Allies (America, Russia, England, France, and China)
Asian Trio (China, Japan, and Korea)
Axis (Germany, North Italy, and Japan)
Bad Boss Trio (China, Japan, and Korea)
Bad Friends Trio (France, Spain, and Prussia)
Blond Trio (America, France and England)
Dread Trio (Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia)
FACE Family (France, America, Canada, and England)
Frying Pangle (Austria, Hungary, and Prussia)
German Family (Germany, Prussia, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein)
Hanatama Family (Sweden, Finland, and Sealand)
Honda's Bodyguards (Japan, Greece, and Turkey)
House of Habsburg (Austria, Hungary, and Spain)
House of Savoy (Austria, Hungary, and Spain)
Kievan Rus Family (Russia, Belarus, and Ukraine)
Kirkland Family (America, England, Canada, Sealand, and Hong Kong)
Nordics (Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Denmark)
Nyo!Talia (All canon characters)
Otaku Trio (Japan, America, France)
Ottoman Family (Hungary, Greece, and Turkey)
Tomato Family (Spain, South Italy/Romano, and Belgium)
South Italy/North Italy
Holy Roman Empire
Upcoming Cosplays 2013
Finland - Hetalia (100%)
Zacharie - OFF (10%)
Pit - SSBB/Kid Icarus (90%)
Norway - Hetalia (5%)
Armin Arlelt - Shingeki no Kyojin (5%)
Last edited by ALQT : 06-22-2013 at 11:18 AM.