View Single Post
Unread 06-28-2013, 10:26 PM   #2704
Skyefrost
Not Always Right

Name of Commissioner: Csddlink

Website/C.com gallery: http://www.csddlink.com

Character commissioned and series/video game: Elizabeth from Kuroshitsuji 's party Dress and and it comes with collar, hoop skirt , and headband (you will have to request that to be added and they gave it for free!)

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: (will update later)

Timeline: 5-6 Weeks from payment to receiving. (it's a complicated dress)

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments:
She replied quickly often within a day . so very nice! and the dress is very beautiful. only thing is that the top part is too big but it's my fault because the measurement I gave was wrong. (messed up when converting to inches) But it's a quick fix.

They emailed me with a tracking number and it works. Only thing is that they require a signature for the delivery. which would have been fine if it weren't for my local post office people are lazy son of guns. which meant that I had to go through a lot of trouble just to get it

Still its not their fault but I would have prefer it if it didn't have to so then I could have have it earlier. (got here on 19th but received it a week later due to post office being a d-bag promising to redeliver but never doing it.)

Final Grade: Edit: Found out that I measured myself correctly and they were the ones at fault, still had I found out sooner I would have gotten it fixed by them free so grade is an A-

Last edited by Skyefrost : 09-08-2013 at 05:55 AM.
Skyefrost is offline   Reply With Quote