View Single Post
Unread 07-10-2013, 06:10 AM   #5708
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
I've heard similiar good things about Soul Sac, but since I dont own a VITA I cannot confirm/deny it. I can confirm that FE:A is probably my game of the year, as last time I've checked, I have about 70-80 hours in it (3 playthroughs)
I did enjoy what I played of FE:A but now Girl-type is using my 3DS to play the new Animal Crossing. I do intend to get back to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
AND YAYYYYY for BL2 love. The humor for BL2 has stepped up a ton, and the world/supporting characters are really fleshed out. I just got it for Steam for free dollars thanks to a friend, and will probably do a run with either Maya or Zer0.
I'm finding it way more enjoyable than the first one - which, you know, was still pretty enjoyable. I'm doing a co-op game with Gaige and a solo one with Maya. I actually think I prefer Maya. The phase lock skill requires more planning than just releasing Deathtrap to wreak havoc. I end up not using Deathtrap that much. It seems overpowered to me so I save it for "Oh shit! I'm surrounded and going to die!" situations but then I usually forget to use it. Mostly, I just find the whole thing a lot more hilarious than the last one. Things like Butt Stallion and Fartboners appeal to my sophisticated sense of humor.
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote