View Single Post
Unread 07-11-2013, 08:55 AM   #2715
tsukeru

Name of Commissioner: Katie/Plays With Strings

Website/C.com gallery: http://playswithstring.deviantart.com/

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Pepper Potts from Iron Man: Armored Adventures [x] I only had her make the tunic.

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: [x]
I will post more pictures once I complete the costume.

Timeline (how long your order took to process):
I had first contacted Katie about the commission back around March 15th. She had completed the commission on July 2nd, which I had finish paying off the commission on July 5th. She had shipped out the commission on July 9th, which had arrived today, July 11th.

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.: I had previously worked with Katie before with my Mabel sweater, so I was well aware of how she works. Originally when I had first inquired about the commission, she had informed me that she had another order before mine as well as some vacation time coming up. That was a-ok by me since this commission wasn't going to be worn at least until October. She had let me pick from a variety of colors of string before she had started the commission. She worked very well with a payment plan and kept updating me pretty regularly.

I had received a picture with my first actual update about the commission on May 25th. She informed me that she would have to hand knit my costume due to the thinness of the string was. She kept me informed on her absences from the commission while she was at a convention, or if she was sick, which I know as a commissioner my self, things come up in real life all the time. She kept me updated pretty regularly with an email.

Over all, I am very happy and very satisfied by Katie's work. I usually don't commission a whole lot these days, but due to that I don't know how to knit, I will be continuing to use Katie's awesome skills in the future for any knitted-based cosplay that I may need.

Final Grade: A++++++
tsukeru is offline   Reply With Quote