View Single Post
Unread 07-17-2013, 07:15 AM   #1117
Monocle_Complex
Chessmate

One Night with the King: It's a christian movie, I've watched a few Christian films in my time but I really wanted to like this one especially though because it had Luke Goss in it (he played prince Nuada from Hellboy II). Overall the story isn't that bad, they do a good enough job with sending the message and the quality of the film itself is amazing, especially when it came to costumes, location and props. But some of the things I couldn't get over was the triple take action which they'd shown a few times, where they would repeat an incident thrice from different angles. I assume they did it for dramatic effect but it was more annoying than anything else. The script itself was very bad. A lot of the delivery from the actors seemed like had they tried to convey themselves any other way it still would have come out awful. It's not my first time seeing it and probably won't be the last. If you're looking for something mind blowing though you probably won't have it with this movie.

If you want a score? How about 3/10. It's alright if you're looking for a movie to zone out to.

Anime Detour 2014:
• Corvo Attano [100% Complete]
•Spider Splicer [100% Complete]

Anime Detour 2014:
•Spider Splicer
Monocle_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote