View Single Post
Unread 07-22-2013, 05:24 PM   #5
spookehdoom
Batz. Batz O'Hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehdia View Post
I know they just recently started selling a Honekoneko backpack purse, so you might be able to find that somewhere. As for the zippers for Chuck, you won't find any that huge in really short lengths, but I've found some decent sized ones with the larger pull on them in purse making supplies (I have some waiting to be used to make a Chuck plushie to go with our Panty, Stocking, and Garterbelt trio we cosplay).

And don't worry too much about being seen as a weird lolita wannabe in a funny wig. Panty and Stocking is a pretty popular series (I've been cosplaying from it for two years and get noticed plenty).
I know I won't find the crazy big cartoony zippers, but it does need a big pull for it! Just hope Hobby Lobby has them. ^_^

The only reason I'm worried is because the con I'm attending is most of the past looks there were Naruto, Halo and so many steampunk looks. I've NEVER seen a single Panty or Stocking cosplay there, cause they're pretty recognizable. Last year there was a lot of Doctor Who and little steampunk, some industrial people per usual. Not so many comic/anime/manga characters.

Alternative dyes (Manic Panic, Special Effects) are vegetable dyes and stain. They are not water-based. Don't want to see your hair stained later on? Don't do it.
spookehdoom is offline   Reply With Quote