View Single Post
Unread 07-25-2013, 07:21 AM   #3
Cloud_Ninja
Procrastanator Extrodinar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahspartan View Post
Love Pyro, I plan on cosplaying as that soon Anyways, actually for the body suit..what I've seen a lot of people do (Believe it or not) is they purchase and use an adult red onesie and they just add on the accessories. But if you don't want to do that and you want to make the suit by hand, then I'd just use any fabric! Any fabric that's sturdy and red will work! Anyways, as for the flamethrower..I'd use pvc pipe, spray paint it black, and use that for the tube part, and for the end of it you just use a plastic cup/pot and spray paint that too! For the gas tank part, you can use any kind of jug whether its to a water cooler jug, or a giant bleach jug. Some people use real empty propane tanks also xD which you can purchase those online.
But here's someones sort of tutorial on how to make the flamethrower:

http://bersi4kzero.deviantart.com/ar...ower-129342445

Have fun making that epic cosplay!!
hehe, thank you for your suggestions~ I've actually enlisted my older brother's help now, since he's better at making weapons than me XD I did consider using a real propane tank, since we have several empty ones already, but the convention doesn't allow metal or partially metal props, plus they are pretty heavy and it would be hell carting it around all day XD

Working On

Companion Cube gijinka - Portal
Red Pyro - Team Fortress 2
Meulin Leijon - Homestuck
Cloud_Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote