View Single Post
Unread 07-28-2013, 01:30 PM   #2722
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

Name of Commissioner
PepMaster

Website/C.com gallery
http://www.cosplay.com/member/303611

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.)
Limit Drive Form Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+) Shoulder Armor

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item
http://s88.photobucket.com/user/Razo...2fe6b.jpg.html

Timeline (how long your order took to process)
About 6 days including shipping

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.
All in all the transaction was amazingly good. I was extremely happy with the shape and extremely happy with the price and timeline. However, it got bad after I got them..I found out the foam he used for it was extremely thick..It's almost an inch high when he said it was onlu 1/4inch so that 4TIMES bigger then I was expecting..I can't use them now, they are extremely bulky and will not stay on the costume no matter what I do so now they are useless. I nicely told him they were too bulky and asked what he wanted to do, he said before hand that I would be able to get a refund if for any reason I did not like them/wasn't able to use them. He said he would gladly refund me, and to keep the armor, scrap them, or do whatever with them..On july 12th 2013 he told me he would have my refund "within the week"..He was suppose to supply the refund that friday in the original messages. It's now been over 2 weeks and he hasn't even been online since then. Not only that but here's the kicker..The email address for the paypal account he had me send the money to....I emailed it because I wasn't able to get ahold of him here..It's been deactivated..Now I can literally NOT contact him in any way..Kinda weird that at the time he was suppose to get me a refund, all a sudden he doesn't get on, and no longer has the same email..Very unprofessional..I filed a paypal claim..No longer having that email, he also won't be getting the messages from paypal..Meaning I can't lose this case..But still..

Final Grade:
D+ (I'td be an F because of that nasty refund stuff, but I DID like some stuff..)
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Akicon 2014 (so far):
-Nepgear (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
-Akaito (Vocaloid [Maybe])
-Link (Zelda OOT [Maybe])

Dream cosplays for now:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote