View Single Post
Unread 07-31-2013, 09:38 AM   #6750
Sailor Moon
Sinful Innocence

Buscuit ~ I LOVE LOVE LOVE your wand! It looks amazing!! I thought about using my wand to do the same thing, but I just can't bring myself to T_T Maybe if I was able to get my hands on a second one I would, but not until then. Fabulousity is right, you are very brave X3

I'm working on sprucing up a couple of my Moonie cosplays too for a con I'm going to in about a month.

The first one is Manga Eternal Sailor Moon, my last pair of wings got lost in my last move, so I'm attempting to make my own ... TAKING SO LONG!!! I dk why I decided to make them so big >_>

The other one is my Manga Princess Serenity, I just recently made the wand and crown, and now I'm gonna take in the waist area of the dress, cuz I don't like how poofy it looks around the waist when I have the petticoat on.

I really need to post some pictures on here, I'm so far behind. Loving looking at everyones progress though! ^_^

Upcoming Conventions

A-kon
Friday: Manga Sailor Moon Saturday: Eva (Record of Agarest War 2) Sunday: Pink Fujiko (Lupin III)

AnimeFEST
Friday: Eva (Record of Agarest War 2) Saturday: Manga Sailor Moon
Sunday: Nico Robin (One Piece) Monday: Original Design Moon Dress

Dallas Comic-con Fan Days
Friday: Engineer (Star Trek) Saturday: Julia (Cowboy Bebop) Sunday: Original Design Moon Dress

+2 (maybe 3) more later this year
Sailor Moon is offline   Reply With Quote