View Single Post
Unread 08-03-2013, 10:57 PM   #9
PriestessLolo

I agree with Nyx for potentially using a lip liner. I really like Nyx because they seem to be of good enough quality even at a cheaper price point.

As for eyeshadow, I have an amazing red shadow from Sugarpill, called Love+. VERY vibrant (as are the rest of their colors) and highly pigmented. I use their Poison Plum and Dollipop to make purple/pink brows all the time. However, they're $12 each. IMO, worth every penny because the quality is very high and the colors last all day as long as I use a primer first.

Another option is getting one of those 88 palettes from Coastal Scents or something similar. Theirs has a red color in it and is very affordable.

Re: making dark brows bright/less dark. The things I do are either draw my brows on with white pencil (I use Nyx's retractable white eyeliner), then cover that carefully with the eyeshadow. For red, it may require a bit of extra application to look RED and not pinkish red. I do this sometimes for pink brows, but I sometimes also use the glue stick brow-covering technique so the pink really shows.
PriestessLolo is offline   Reply With Quote