Name of Commissioner: Dulcinea
Character commissioned and series/video game: Sailor Venus tiara, earrings, and brooch.
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Ordered about the end of January, and got them around March or April.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments:
- Got the pieces to me in a timely manner.
- Obviously skilled at crafting.
- She keeps in touch with what is going on, and kept asking me what I wanted to do when she hit any kind of speed bump.
- Very reasonable pricing.
- Observes the characters well enough to give her own input on what she thinks would make your costume better that she could help with.
- Well, she was going to make the tiara light up, but honestly, I am not really thinking of this as a con. I DID hope for it, but I am very very easy going. She was having a bit of trouble getting it to work how she planned for it to, so we agreed to just not do the light up. I'd rather her give me what she thinks would be best than forcing her to do something that she believes wouldn't be her all.
Final Grade: A+ (She's fantastic. She cares about her commissioners. If you need any props done, ask her. I plan to next time.)
Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.
Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Last edited by Sayoria : 08-10-2013 at 07:13 PM.