View Single Post
Unread 09-13-2013, 04:41 PM   #2745
ecuadorianeyezz
I.M. the Art of the Dress

Name of Commissioner: CSDDLink
Website/C.com gallery: www.csddlink.com/ CSDDLink on Ebay
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Yuffie, Final Fantasy VII: AC
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Will come once AWA comes and goes. =D
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Paid August 16th, Arrives September 12th
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: I contacted CSDDLink in early August, asking if I ordered on a specific date, would it get here by the 26th (This is an Anime Weekend Atlanta pre-dat, if you will) They responded and said no problem! On said day, I paid and received confirmation of my measurements, which I thought was a good touch. Everything was good, so I confirmed and the creation started. We went our separate ways. When I was actually about to email them to check on the status, they informed me that it was shipped. Happy that I was going to get it before AWA, I was pleased. Shipping took about a week and a half (UGH, Tracking packages from Hong Kong is the birds.) KEEP IN MIND, a signature is required when packages arrive from CSDDLink. With that being said, I had to go pick up at the post office. Not a big deal for me, but it might be to others.
The costume was very well made, and looked exactly like the picture. Everything fit well except for the right sleeve. It's a bit too big, but I think it's because I rounded up measurements. OPPS. -___- My fault. And the socks were weird to me. The top part of the socks are seperate pieces (the striped bit, I mean) and you have to velcro those on? Ehh? LOL, but I will definitely order from them again. Super quick turn-around time, in both messages and product. And free shipping of you order from the website and not their Ebay site!
Final Grade: A (would be a plus if it weren't for the weird sock thing, but A nonetheless!)

NEXT CON
Anime Weekend Atlanta 2014 (September 26-28)

PLANNED COSPLAYS
MLP:FiM Rainbow Dash: 100% complete
PaSwG School Uniform Stocking: 85% complete
Crossover Cosplay-ORG XIII Stocking (PaSwG/KH): 60% complete
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Sailor Mars: 65% complete
ecuadorianeyezz is offline   Reply With Quote