View Single Post
Unread 09-14-2013, 10:34 AM   #2746
Megumi_Ai

Name of Commissioner : Arda Wigs
Website/C.com gallery : http://arda-wigs.com/
Character commissioned and series/video game : Pokemon Gijinka Chandulure My naruto OC Megumi Nekogaki, and a Gijinka Umbreon for the mask ball at TsubasaCon
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item - I ordered a Candy Striper wig in Orchid and a Eoywn wig in black I don't have photos but I will update once I take photos of them on !
Timeline (how long your order took to process)
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments. I ordered the wig on Wednesday the 11th and it came this morning ! Great communication with the seller through email. Answered all my questions right away ! I love this wig shop and will be buying from them again in the future.
Final Grade: A++

Name of Commissioner Cosplay.com wig shop
Website/C.com gallery - shop.cosplay.com
Character commissioned and series/video game - Chandulure and Megumi once again .
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item - Don't have them as of yet but they are on the way.
Timeline (how long your order took to process) I ordered back on August 26 but the order didn't ship until last week . I ordered two Rose wigs one in black and one in Light Purple
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.
Bad communication through email. Though I contacted the Admin of cosplay.com and finally got a result. I PMed the Admin and they responded back. I finally got a tracking number last week. Though by the time I got it I had already ordered from Arda Wigs. However after the long wait Ill be sticking with Arda Wigs for now on.

Final Grade: D

TsubasaCon 2012 Cosplays-
Still Choosing
1.Kyubey - Madoka Magica
2. Fluttershy- MLP

Planned

Twilight Sparkle
Kyoko Sakura - Madoka Magica
Manami Tome - Madoka Magica
Sailor Moon.

Last edited by Megumi_Ai : 09-14-2013 at 10:36 AM.
Megumi_Ai is offline   Reply With Quote