View Single Post
Unread 09-16-2013, 03:47 PM   #1
TLY
TLY Photography

Photographer Available ★ Anime Weekend Atlanta ( AWA ) ★ At Convention & Off Location

Hello everyone!

I'm currently a local professional portrait/fashion photographer to the Atlanta area, who has also been cosplaying for years and photographing cosplay as well. I'm super chill, and my goal besides getting you quality photos, is for you to feel comfortable and confident all while having fun during your session.

This is my cosplay photography portfolio page, in which you can see high quality versions of my images and examples:
http://tlyphotocos.portfoliobox.me

Feel free to message me on here, on my facebook page or through email is best! Email is tlyphotocos@gmail.com

* note - I also sometimes trade photoshoots with other photographers since I'm both cosplayer and photographer. Doing that has created some super fun experiences, so I wouldn't mind trying it again casually and getting photos of my new costumes at AWA. *

Packages offered at Anime Weekend Atlanta!

At the Convention:
Regular packages generally start at around $30* including up to two people. Can vary from 3-7 fully retouched images (depends on time length). 30 minute or 1 hour sessions are available. More than two people, there is an additional small fee.

Off Location:
Deluxe packages start at about $100*, can be combined with friends, and may or may not include travel. Feel free to ask for more info if interested, and I can personally explain more details.

Can vary from about 7-10 fully retouched images along with a proof gallery, with an option for even more edits.

The Off Location packages can be scheduled before and after the actual convention dates. Recommendations include the Thursday and Monday after the convention, or if you're local to Atlanta, any other day of that week available in my schedule.

*Custom packages are available that can change prices with add ons or removal of items in order to cater packages towards the needs of the client and budgeting.

----------

Things to remember when booking me:
- I will be fully editing your photographs down to the best, and retouching professionally, but naturally. I edit for fashion normally, but I always believe in bringing out people's natural qualities rather than changing them. I put time and effort into these and often take into consideration the series or costume and how the overall image or mood should be.
- I can offer special effects, composites, etc. Please ask me if you're interested!
- I have professional training from both schooling and work, combining fine art with commercial photography.
- I will have you sign a model release contract for both model's and photographer's protection and proof of authenticity.
TLY is offline   Reply With Quote