View Single Post
Unread 09-22-2013, 12:51 AM   #2
Eli Ebberts
ichigo_m.'s Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,313
I would suggest investing in a breast form that is basically a halter top.
I saw someone wearing one at a drag show, I'm sure if you google for it you can find one.
That way you don't have to worry about the forms showing.
Facebook - DA - Commissions - Website
Commissions for Patterns, Accessories, Wigs and Props are OPEN.
ichigo_m. is offline   Reply With Quote