View Single Post
Unread 09-22-2013, 02:10 PM   #11
belligerent
Viking Metal

I'm just sayin', I've seen fake boobs before and I've seen real ones. That character you linked is drawn like she has implants, so if hers are fake, I dunno how "real" yours need to look.

If you have any friends who owe you favors and who know how to sculpt and cast, you might be able to get them to help you (or commission them) to make a similar prosthetic for less than one of those, and it'd be custom fit to your body. If you've seen the show Face-Off at all, it'd be similar to that.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DRAG-QUEEN-C...em5af549 3ca7

Also they have stuff on ebay that's less expensive ($259 is still pretty expensive but it's better than $500).
Dudes I am sometimes: Sweden, Sweden (mafia version), Metal!Sweden, Austria, Austria (Inappropriate For Children version), Lithuania, Lithuania (mafia version), Poland, Turkey (mafia version), England, Equius, biker!Equius, PT!Stud!Germany, Tony Stark, Netherlands, Reiner Braun, Rei Ryuugazaki, Denmark, Nephrite
Dudes I will be eventually: Genjyo Sanzo, Wolverine, Turkey, Saionji Kyoichi, Tatewaki Kuno, Nakago
belligerent is offline   Reply With Quote