Thread: Disney Cosplay
View Single Post
Unread 09-27-2013, 06:32 PM   #12807
LicketySplit07

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocobotails View Post
Yay! That sounds absolutely amazing *envious* So I hope you two have loads of fun! Just be careful with your costumes in the snow I hope! Yup, Kristoff was based off "Bear Flynn" (original design of Flynn Rider) so he's pretty big, though thankfully Disney brought him down to a more "realistic" big burly man shape. I think my bf (the Flynn Rider in the previous Tangled pics) will make a decent Kristoff, originally was going to make him Hans believe it or not but Chris (my bf) is just TOO similar to Kristoff, even the names are similar. It was too uncanny to pass up! xD Me too! I can't wait to see how it turns out for you! Maybe show each other photos? Anyway, Good luck~!!!
Wow, I had no idea about this Bear Flynn Rider... I'm glad they didn't keep him like that. But yea, your bf definitely looks like a Kristoff. And besides, Kristoff's costume just looks alot more fun (and easier) to make - Hans is too clean cute for my liking. Haha, hurray for husbands and boyfriends who let us do this to them! We should totally share pictures when all is said and done -- if they ever get done (I didn't realize how much embroidery was on everything!) Good luck with yours though too!!
LicketySplit07 is offline   Reply With Quote