Thread: MAGFest 2014
View Single Post
Unread 10-17-2013, 01:46 PM   #13
poskii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghai View Post
Buying our tickets next week! Looked more into it, and my fiance practically demanded MAGfest over Katsu lol. Whole group is actually a bit more excited for MAG's focus on gaming and music over a giant cosplay event.
Same!! Although, I am going to cosplay, I am much more looking forward to all the games and guests. I'm not a big fan of music. Although I did have to go see the Earthbound Papas and Nobuo Uematsu. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
There's some, but not a ton compared to Katsucon. If you are a cosplayer though, its better to shoot at MFEST than Katsu b/c the gaylord will be empty in comparsion
I see! I've never been to Kastucon although many people have recommended it. Yes, I've noticed that from the last MAGFest I went to. I was more so wondering if cosplaying it 'accepted' there. I've only heard one horror story where someone was touched (a helmet they worked very hard on was thrown to the ground and broken) but most of them were just people being downright rude. I tend to ignore people like that but if there are a lot of people who are like that there, then I'll probably forget cosplaying this year there. I really don't know if that is what they are like towards cosplay though. I mean, I went last year with no cosplay and I only met one jerk while everyone else was really laid-back and nice!
poskii is offline   Reply With Quote