View Single Post
Unread 10-22-2013, 05:39 PM   #2759
LalaFTL
Red

Name of Commissioner: Wynderkind Studios
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wynderkind/
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): 12" Night Elf ears
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ps5a1c055a.jpg
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Met deadline with ease

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments:
I have a cheap pair of long elf ears I bought a few years back for an Illidan costume, but I found Wynderkind's ears on a random Google search and fell in love immediately. They are gigantic! So I Emailed her and asked for a quote, and bought them immediately after. We had a shipping mishap that ended up being both our faults, but Tara was awesome and reshipped immediately after the dreaded post office returned them to her.

Communication was constant and informative throughout - she even had to recast a pair due to air bubbles and I'm happy she made another pair just right. The quality of these things is wonderful; they are a bit heavy due to the thickness of the latex, but they will most likely last me forever with proper care. I still need to figure out how I'm going to attach them, as they're too heavy for spirit gum, but these things are perfect for a night elf.

Final Grade: A+! Thank you so much, Tara!

Past:
Blizzcon 2009 -- Blood elf in Lovely Black Dress (World of Warcraft)
Blizzcon 2010 -- Illidan Stormrage, post-op (WoW)
Blizzcon 2011 - Day 2 -- Female barbarian, medium armor/concept art (Diablo III)
Phoenix Comic Con 2012-2013 -- Eldon Ax (Star Wars: Fatal Alliance)
Present:
Blizzcon 2013 - Day 1 -- Elitist Nostalgia Brigade (World of Warcraft)
Blizzcon 2013 - Day 2 -- Darkmoon Rabbit (World of Warcraft)
LalaFTL is offline   Reply With Quote