View Single Post
Unread 11-13-2013, 11:06 AM   #64231
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorrupt View Post
I went to the fabric store last night with the intention of buying only the fabric for Mozart's coat, but I found some fabric that would be more than perfect for the waistcoat, so...I had to buy that too.

The bad part: it's glittery. Like, "loose" glittery.

The ideal fabric is flashy, tacky, yet still pretty, and that's this glitter shit in every way, shape, and form, but guys...there's glitter on my bed, floor, boots, coat, and y'all, even the bird's tail has purple glitter on it.
I know that feeling very well. See the wig in my icon? When I was finished styling my Magnus wig, I had glitter on my couch, my carpet, my bed, my bookshelf, towels in the bathroom, my kitchen counter, my phone, my hair styling products, my jacket, my shirt, my dog, my father, my porch furniture and some bras my mom had drying on the clothesline.

It's also made it into the family truck now after I wore the wig on Halloween. I feel your pain.
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote