View Single Post
Unread 10-14-2003, 09:30 AM   #63
venus2869
ConMom & Miracle Worker

Exclamation RE: Buffalo Wild Wings gathering

Hey all!!

Well if everyone is free next week, I think that would be a great time to meet up!

I get my schedule either friday or sat. And from that I'll know what
day(s) I'll have off. Usually it's either wed, thurs or Fri.

We can do this in the evening, to work with everyone's schedules. I would say between 6-9 would be the time window to work with.

If anyone needs help getting there by bus, I know just about every SMART & DOT schedules, so I can get ya here from just about anywhere!!

Shinobi: you would just take the 8 Mile to Gratiot, then get the 560 23 mile/New Balt. SMART bus at Gratiot & 8 Mile, near the Shell gas station & Burger King. Then get off in downtown Mt. Clemens, less than a block away from the resturant. Just look for a closed Mobil station & Sarrento's Pizza.

Link: You would get the same SMART bus, but you could catch it downtown, near the UofD Mercy campus. And with you on the bus 1st, you can hang out with Shinobi so you won't get lost!

The addy is: 48 Market Street, 48043(for those of you who use Yahoo Maps or Mapquest for directions)

Also, with the weather changing so fast nowadays, I wouldn't recommend wearing costumes. That and the staff at BDub's would freak out! (trust me, they are my co-workers!)

Everyone get back to me about this ASAP!! Thanks!