View Single Post
Unread 03-17-2014, 08:59 PM   #2798
AnimeAndMusical

Name of Commissioner: Arda Wigs
Website/C.com gallery: http://arda-wigs.com
Character commissioned and series/video game: 2 wigs: 1 Claudia in Silver and 1 Greta in Pumpkin
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item:
I can't right now, I'll upload some soon.
Timeline (how long your order took to process):
Bought: 21 February
Shipped: 1 March
Received: 17 March
Comments, pros and cons:
General:
To start off, the reason that it took so long to ship is that I bought it during a huge sale, I completely understand that and I wasn't in that huge of a rush to get them any way. They also warned everyone about it, which was nice. I had originally intended to buy a Pure White Eowyn instead of the Silver Claudia I ended up getting, but they were out of stock (again, completely reasonable because of the sale). When they arrived I was in awe, the site pictures don't do them justice, they are even prettier in real life. Despite not being overly cautious I'm yet to have any horrible amount of tangling, and only lost one hair that I have noticed.
The Greta:
I would have rather gotten a wig that I didn't have to straighten, but it's heat resistant so I'll manage. It's a little bit shorter and darker than I had anticipated, but it looks great and will still serve its purpose (and I actually like the darker colour better any way).
The Claudia:
Again, I would have preferred a wig that I didn't have to straighten, but other than that it was perfect, so I don't mind. The colour is gorgeous and I am rather disappointed that I have to straighten the gorgeous curls.
Final Grade: A

Cosplays:
Wasp - Marvel Universe (100%), Winter Soldier - Marvel Universe (100%), Sasha - Attack on Titan (40%), Link (secret version) - Legend of Zelda (65%), Lady Loki - Marvel Universe (70%), Fem!Prussia - Hetalia (100%), Envy - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (100%), Lily - Pandora Hearts (95% - on hold) and Pikachu - Pokemon (100%)
AnimeAndMusical is offline   Reply With Quote