View Single Post
Unread 04-02-2014, 06:47 PM   #18
Akahana Hime
Proud OC Cosplayer

Name of Commissioner: Hello Cosplay
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.hellocosplay.com/zaft-mal...iny-p-783.html
Character commissioned and series/video game: Gundam Seed ZAFT Red Elite Coat (OC)
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item n/a
Timeline (how long your order took to process) I ordered on the 10th and received about the 26th or so of January
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: I have had bad costumes from this site. And this particular one seems to have just been bad. I ordered the costume in the past and it turned out bad.....SO I ordered this again for a friend who wanted to cosplay ZAFT and guilted me into doing this. So I thought "Maybe it won't turn out bad" How wrong I was. I sent in my custom measurements and they didn't even use them! Example: I said 37 for bust I got 35 inches. I said 32 for my waist got 28 inches said 34 inches for the jacket and got 28 inches. The hell doesn't end here. I tried to return it and sent them pictures of the bad costume trying to get my money back. That didn't work as I according to them did the pictures wrong so I just simply dropped it. The quality was good but the measurements they used were so off I couldn't wear it.
Final Grade: F