View Single Post
Unread 04-05-2014, 12:20 PM   #2805
Sweetpea1107

Name of Commissioner: CosplayMandy
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=284222
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Wilbell Voll Erslied from Atelier game series. I got the costume/outfit made up and also her broom weapon.
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Soon to come.
Timeline (how long your order took to process): October 2013-April 2014
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: I've commissioned others in the past and never had a good experience to be honest. The outfits always turn out to be very small and I nearly gave up until I stumbled upon mandy. After looking at her work on costumes and prop making I decided to commission her. I am VERY satisfied. This must be the first commission that ever went smoothly. For one the outfit works, the prop arrived safely. I didn't have to get rush delivery to my hotel because of her tardiness. I got my cosplay and prop 4 months pre-con, which is awesome. The materials she used on the costume is high quality, soft to the touch, and she pays attention to detail. The hat for the costume was a little small for my head but that is an easy fix as I probably am going to attach velcro to the wig and hat so that they both stay attached. The prop was amazing. Details is accurate and packaged really well. Overall she is now my go to commistop She stayed oop of it all the way through.
Final Grade: A+

thursday: myself
friday: cosplay yet to decide
saturday: "
sunday: "
Sweetpea1107 is offline   Reply With Quote