View Single Post
Unread 05-03-2014, 09:27 PM   #42
BlacklightSora
JSECosplay

Name of Commissioner: Kyte27

Website/C.com gallery: kyte27.deviantart.com

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Sora from Kingdom Hearts II: Wig only.

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: None

Timeline (how long your order took to process): It has been about nine months since payment, and I have heard nothing, seen nothing, and possess nothing.

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: About 9 months ago, I contacted Kyte27 on deviantart for a commission. He asked me what my budget was, I told him and we made a deal. Then I sent payment, and after a couple weeks? Nothing. No response or update of any kind. I sent a message asking for an update. No response. After a couple months? Still nothing. I sent yet another message, and I was still ignored. Finally, after all this time, I sent yet another message, still no response, no apology, no refund of my money... I was stolen from and here I am.

Buyer beware holds true here. I realize there's nothing I can do at this point, no way to get that money back, but I CAN at the very least spread the word to those thinking about commissioning Kyte27. He took my money and hasn't said a word, so I would recommend finding someone else. Don't bother with him. There's a good chance you'll get burned if you do.

Pros? Not one.
Cons? The biggest of cosplay commissioner cons: I paid for an item I did not receive.

Final Grade: F-

Now taking costume, prop and armor commissions!

Current Projects: N7 Armor (Mass Effect 2); N7 Fatigues (Mass Effect 3); Mjolnir Mk. V Helmet (Halo); Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII/Dissidia)

Planned: Jaune Arc (RWBY)

Last edited by BlacklightSora : 05-03-2014 at 09:30 PM.
BlacklightSora is offline   Reply With Quote