View Single Post
Unread 05-26-2014, 02:40 AM   #56
ScaryMissMerry

Name of Commissioner: uniquecreator (rebacollections)

Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/182032, https://www.facebook.com/reba.collections?fref=ts

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Edea Lee from Bravely Default, full costume (dress, red top, gloves, pants, leg armor, and hair bow)

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: https://24.media.tumblr.com/f3f21183...cmrxo1_500.jpg (and with Bryce Papenbrooke (Tiz) no less!)

Timeline (how long your order took to process): Paid for this costume in late Feb./March, received it the day before my con on May 23rd.

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: I absolutely love working with uniquecreator, so much so that I never plan to go to another commissioner unless I absolutely have to! She is extremely professional and business-like, and always eager and ready to take instructions and corrections. This is the first time my deadline was almost hit but she explained to me she had a wrench thrown into her plans and got a bit derailed, but the two of us were able to come together and work out the situation with express shipping that she even paid some of for me! As for Edea, again, everything fits perfectly! I love the oversized bow so that everyone could see it despite my huge head. The dress was so comfy as were the pants which I'm also glad they were pants and not leggings. The bow, gloves, and leg armor were made with pleather which gave them an awesome armor effect. The only downside to this costume is putting the leg armor on; it's extremely difficult to do it by myself and even my friends had trouble helping me. One even said that they appeared to differ in size and...my legs aren't different sizes. Still, once on, they were perfectly fine. The con itself was super hot and the pleather didn't really help but I live in Southern GA so it's nothing I wasn't already use to.

I never have a problem with her work, and I'm type of person who would prefer my commissioner send me pictures near the end instead of periodically because that takes time out of their schedule to do so when they could be working to finish. From my past experiences, I can say that uniquecreator is very true when it comes to replicating the designs which is why I don't worry about progress pictures so much. I understand for some people that is a big deal for a variety of reasons, but just be patient with her so that she can work and you'll be glad you did!

Final Grade: A++++

Momocon 2015
Neo (RWBY) / Kiyotaka Ishimaru (Dangan Ronpa) / Nonon Jakuzure-Regalia Finale (KLK)

RTX 2015
Neo (RWBY) / Nora Valkyrie {RWBunnY} (RWBY)

2015 Potential Cosplays
-Lena 'Tracer' Oxton (Overwatch)
-Komaru Naegi (Dangan Ronpa: Another Episode)
-Sister 'Kaikaina Grif' (Red vs. Blue)

Last edited by ScaryMissMerry : 05-26-2014 at 02:58 AM.
ScaryMissMerry is offline   Reply With Quote