View Single Post
Unread 06-17-2014, 12:29 PM   #70
ecuadorianeyezz
I.M. the Art of the Dress

Name of Commissioner: Chergnomebyl Props
Website/C.com gallery: www.facebook.com/chergnomebyl; Coscom ID: Chergnomebyk
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Stocking sword from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: N/A (Waiting until con!)
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Paid in March, received in June
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: She is amazing! An absolute doll to work with! I've been admiring her for a while and finally took the plunge to commission her for a Stocking sowrd, as I saw she did it before, and I loved the way it looked. She replied promptly, and was very nice. I paid her 50%, and we went our seperate ways.
She always replied to any emails I had about my commission promptly, usually within the next few hours or so. As well, she even held some random conversations with me, which I appreciated!
When she shipped my sword, it got to me in 2 days! That's right; 2 DAYS! And it was absolutely gorgeous. Some of the sealing came loose, but I blame that on the GA heat and my package was sitting outside, not her. ^_^ It's absolutely gorgeous, lightweight....I can't wait to flaunt it with my Stocking cosplay!

PROS: Quick turnaround, communication, great product, great person
CONS: NONE

Final Grade: A+++

NEXT CON
Anime Weekend Atlanta 2014 (September 26-28)

PLANNED COSPLAYS
MLP:FiM Rainbow Dash: 100% complete
PaSwG School Uniform Stocking: 85% complete
Crossover Cosplay-ORG XIII Stocking (PaSwG/KH): 60% complete
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Sailor Mars: 65% complete
ecuadorianeyezz is offline   Reply With Quote