View Single Post
Unread 06-28-2014, 05:00 AM   #75
ghostkomokhiru
Too tsundere.

Name of Commissioner ASCOSing
Website/C.com gallery http://www.ebay.com/usr/ascosing?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
Character commissioned and series/video game- Anarchy Stocking in her Angel Transformation, from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. Costume + accessories.

http://i42.tinypic.com/34pm0ci.jpg

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item- N/A, waiting for Anime Expo!
Timeline- I think I placed the order around the very start of June.
Overall costume-

It's absolutely beautiful. Looks exactly like the picture.

Pros

-FAST SHIPPING! I was told that it wouldn't arrive in time for Anime Expo but it got here on 27/06/14!

-Looks like what they advertised. They don't steal photos.

-High quality, not cheaply made.

-Detail was incredible.

-Built in bra cups and partial petticoat.

-Loved the choice of fabric. it was not itchy and did not give me any allergic reactions or discomfort. The choker was really lacy but the lace was soft and it was all lined.

Cons

-Terrible smell! The outfit smelled like a combination of expired food, burnt rubber and factory. Thankfully they put a little scent bead in the bag to try to mask it which was kind of them, but it didn't work.

-Heart brooches were very heavy and one was broken.

-Costume was too large for me, but that could be my fault as I am losing weight.

-All the pieces of the cosplay are different, detachable parts, like the heart brooches, the arm bands that go on the gloves, etc. The arm bands were WAY too big and slip down a lot over the gloves, which are also too big.

-Did not come with bow on the back of the dress like Stocking has, but they never showed a back shot of the cosplay so that isn't their fault.

ASCOSing was very pleasant to work with! While they charge a lot more than a typical cosplay company from China, they do good work and are true to the character. Custom sizing does not TYPICALLY cost more from them either. Do not add any room to your custom sizing because it will probably be too big. They are good about keeping true to size~

Final Grade: B+, for the smell and the detached cosplay parts and the broken heart brooches. Would be A++++++ if those things were fixed
Rock your Disney Side- Vanellope von Schweetz
Anime Expo- Anarchy Stocking, Madoka Kaname, Mew Ichigo
Kumoricon- Anarchy Stocking, Madoka Kaname, Tails the Fox, Amethyst!
Rose City Comic Con- Rainbow Dash, maybe Conker the Squirrel King???
Newcon PDX- Anarchy Stocking, Madoka Kaname
ghostkomokhiru is offline   Reply With Quote