View Single Post
Unread 08-15-2014, 09:48 PM   #1
TricksterRedux
Nerd in a Costume

2015 Attack on Titan gathering

The time has come to start planning the Attack on Titan/ Shingeki no Kyojin Gathering for ALA 2015!

Date: Friday
Time: 2:00pm - 2:20pm
Place: Patio

Hosts (So Far): TricksterRedux, LinkPwnsGanon

The Patio was chosen as the spot for this year because it was where it was held last year! A question for people who attended, do you have any complaints against using the patio that‘d you would like to share? Or did you like it? If there is push back, we can change the meeting place if needed. Time is subject to change as the time gets closer if there is enough conflict.

The photo lineup list will be posted when the time gets closer, in the meantime if you have any special requests for groups, pairings, etc. Please PM me so I can make a note of it so we can keep the thread clear and organized for people posting who they will be!

I am also looking for people to help me host this gathering since it is large fandom. If you would like to help me host, please let me know! I'm happy to have all the help I can get!

Please, go ahead and start posting if you'll be going and what you're cosplaying and I'll add you to a list on here so we know how many people to anticipate!! Thank you!

Facebook Event (Courtesy of LinkPwnsGanon): https://www.facebook.com/events/602444429868512/?context=create&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming&sour ce=49

Attending:

:Survey Corps:
Eren
-IcarusLink
-NekoMimi16
Mikasa
-LinkPwnsGanon (Queen Mikasa)
-oshimayuko
Erwin
-rinyamato2690
Armin
-DeCipherTheMind's Sister
Sasha
-Deaneggsandsam
Bertolt
-Seismogenic's Friend

:Special Operations Squad:
Levi
-rinyamato2690's friend
-NekoMimi16's husband
Petra
-Tricksterredux (Angel Petra)

:Military Police Brigade:

:Garrison:

:Training Corps:
Thomas Wagner
-DeCipherTheMind
Marco
-Seismogenic

:Titans:

:Other Characters:

//Undecided Cosplay//
-Shirley<3Lulu

Upcoming Cosplays:
Tauriel // The Hobbit: DoS/BotFA
Petra Ral // Attack on Titan

Last edited by TricksterRedux : 12-09-2014 at 08:41 PM.
TricksterRedux is offline   Reply With Quote