View Single Post
Unread 10-28-2003, 08:36 AM   #54
Mizuno Tenshi
Shiawase wa itsumo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLeonheart
um...question.....when you get your "beans" all niice and tucked away.....will they want to stay there or come right out and say hello when your done???????
If you follow all of it, it should hold things up. Here's the part that helps keep things up:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno Tenshi
Once you get the hang of that, there are a few ways to keep everything in. My preffered method is to pull all of the loose skin from the sac towards my rear, and try and stretch it so there's no slack. That way there's no space for the testicles to pop into.
A firm control panty or girdle can do the job, if you just do that and push your penis back. For skimpier stuff, though, and when you can't wear something that bulky, tape works and can be worn with really skimpy bikini panties, etc.
You can then pull tape from your front, across the sac, and tight to your cheeks. Use clear medical tape with some stretch. You want the stretch. Trust me. And it needs to hold well, since this tape will get pulled at a lot. You can even use the bathroom with this setup, you'll just have to sit down. Your penis will be pulled downwards a bit if you get aroused, though, so no fun in the hotel room with the tape still on. Not something I'd do anyways. Then just tuck your penis back between your legs, and pull on a tight-fitting pair of panties. I used to try really stretchy panties thinking they'd hold stuff in better. Silly me. It's better to get something non-stretchy, and everything should stay in place fine. You can use tape if you like too, just kind of wrap it around the shaft and pull it back towards the cheeks too. Try and keep tape off the head, and only put the tape on when you're soft, or it won't hold. You can sit down and use the bathroom like this too, but you'll have to wipe off.
If you need any clarification, feel free to IM me, PM me, or post again on this thread and I'll try and explain it a different way.

Tenshi

"Normal is for those who can't do any better." - Me
Mizuno Tenshi is offline   Reply With Quote