View Single Post
Unread 08-20-2017, 07:41 PM   #3
mushroom-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXEC_HYMME_MACARON View Post
Hey there! I've been going to NDK for Um.. over 10 years now? Soo I think I can help.

1. http://ndkdenver.org/location/ on that page there's a link called 2016TabloidFullMap that has a map of the hotel. Basically in the Hotel lobby there are stairs/escalators going downstairs and registration is down there.

2. I'm not the best person to ask for this, since I always pre-reg. That said I don't think it'll be a deal where you're in line for 4 hours straight or anything.

3. Onsite registration opens on Friday at 1:00 PM- 8:00 PM. That said, someone who deals with onsite registration lines could give a better answer. I would say maybe settle in the area about an hour early with some snacks, and watch some anime/play games on your phone or if you have a 3DS or anything.. IDK just something to keep you busy. That way you can jump right into line when registration opens
Thank you so much for giving me some tips. I can only make it on Saturday unfortunately, but yeah, I have a better knowing of it now.
mushroom-chan is offline   Reply With Quote