View Single Post
Unread 11-09-2017, 11:31 AM   #3816
ayaasan

Link: Nothing has been released yet. I've been checking the website, and I'm subscribed to the newsletter. CCI usually sends out an e-blast announcing the date. It's typically around late November, early December, though. (Which is killer diller on finances because I'll already be broke from Christmas *sigh*)

Just a very tiny tweak to my costume plans. (I know, I know. But this is the final modification, pinky swear. I have to get started now or else I'll be behind schedule.) I'll be bringing Dolores, Queen Hippolyta and Mary Poppins (Jolly Holiday) for full days, with Professor Trelawney as a back-up comfy costume So basically, I decided to do Mary instead of Jane and I had to drop Vice Admiral Holdo because the only fabric that I found/wanted to use was waaay out of my price range X.X

Exciting news, though? I got an ergonomic office chair for my sewing table Also, I'm waiting for the Cyber Monday sale on Amazon, but I'm finally investing in a serger!!!~ No more fake serging with a zig-zag stitch. It's going to come in crazy handy for all of that organza for Mary. I'm also starting to sew more casual jackets, dresses, etc and I can't wait to have a more professional finish.

Also, a sneak peek of what I made for my Wizarding World Orlando trip:

Check out my Tumblr for more up-to date cosplay progress

Last edited by ayaasan : 11-09-2017 at 11:33 AM.
ayaasan is offline   Reply With Quote