View Single Post
Unread 05-31-2004, 12:42 PM   #51
demon_Xlt
a quintessence of dust

Cool ah that reminds me...

probably on sunday or sat.... a group of me and my friends will find somewhere to set up (i.e. open up a crappy guitar case and put some change in it..) and play some music for the passer bys....hell we did it at jacon..hehe thank god too..cause we made enough money for the tolls..then again we didnt have many j-pop songs under our belts...i felt bad..a few people were wanting to hear some too...*sigh*....but anywayz..... do any of you peeps have requests??.....my group does everything from classical to whatnot..... and with some fore warning we can practically figure out anything.......but ya...right now we have acoustic versions of stuff under our belts...i know alot of smashing pumpkins songs...a few him....uhhh a few stabbing westward stuff.....i mostly cover the gothic stuff in the group and the others play along.....but i'm open for some j-pop..i know alot of pillows songs..ehehee.... i jsut recently figured out the solo for advice...good times.........but ya...either pm me wit hsome requests or jsut post em here... and i'll try my hardest to get em in the set!~!...(look for the group of guys playing guitars............oh..and tips are aprreciated!! :-D........you get hugs for them tooooo)