View Single Post
Unread 02-04-2013, 06:25 AM   #64131
BisectedBrioche
Selfie Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiXikyu View Post
Crap. Didn't get my too-good-to-be-true housing option for college after all. Nothing wrong with a student house, but I need to find one that isn't "No overnight guests allowed whatsoever" (or if so, just not with a particularly attentive landlord/lady). Yannow, I'm 23, I've been with my boyfriend for five years and counting, and it's two hours from his place to Toronto PLUS a subway ride if he wants to visit me on a weekend, and I wouldn't have the money to go to his house every single time, PLUS there's a few cons in Toronto during the school year in which being able to stay a night free is the difference between being able to go or not... I'm not some drunken 19-year-old party girl who would abuse a "guests allowed" policy. If I had the money I'd get a proper apartment while in school so I wouldn't have to deal with any extra rules or housemates, but that's not happening.
That sounds pretty harsh (back when I was in uni, you could have guests in halls for up to 2 nights as long as you filled in a form).

To do; Dark Link (80%) Link (20%) Sheik (?)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
BisectedBrioche is offline   Reply With Quote