View Single Post
Unread 07-14-2016, 10:06 AM   #1
Rahzel
steal back your future.

Magic tricks suggestions?? (Tamako Market)

Hi!

I'm currently working on a Tamako cosplay. I was planning on doing something similar to the opening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpbSqSYsTeU with lots of colors and movements.
I was thinking of making origami stars and buying some candy to throw into the air, a party popper, and I'm also planning on sewing or maybe buying a Dera plushie so as to take it out of the hat. I was also thinking of making staff assistants move magazines and such, and of course I'm going to practice baton juggling as well. However, I wish I could do something more entertaining, such as a magic trick.
I plan on presenting this at a con first but I want to show it to kids later. Here in my town there's a project to visit orphaned and homeless kids and entertain them through cosplay. I'm part of it so I'd like to participate as Tamako, so it'd be great if I could work a fun magic trick.

So basically, I wanted to know if any of you already know of some good and quick magic/illusionism tricks to be presented in a skit.

Thanks in advance!
Rahzel is offline   Reply With Quote