View Single Post
Unread 07-05-2012, 11:00 AM   #5001
Mesoian
I Can't Be Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starwind824 View Post
For those who don't follow me on twitter (aka Mes), I downloaded Virtua Fighter 5:FS on Tuesday and regretted nothing. While SC5 left me several shades of dissapointed, VF5 is pretty friggin great. Probably the best fighting game to drop this year not named Skullgirls, unless P4:Arena is amazing.

Aside from that, got the good ending for Lollipop Chainsaw, and put some more time into Saints Row 2 & Yoshi's Island. Good times.
Yeah, and as my twitter bomb last night shows, I'm starting to sour on it. The basic systems in that game are so complex, the game goes beyond matchups and starts being about limb speed (as related to frames). The more I play, the more it feels like fast characters have an indomitable advantage over the rest of the cast. When Pai can get caught in a neutral counter and still do a punching combo once it's over, I find myself being unable to figure out how the other characters can compete.

But that could just me expressing too much emotion on things I'm doing. This has been a needlessly tough week and trying to wear a smile through all of it is making me incredibly irritable.

Beyond that, started playing Renegade Ops, that game is ill, if not a little predictable. It's free on PS+ right now.

I keep thinking Persona 4A is coming out next week and it's just not, but my brain refuses to accept that fact.

~Well If It Ain't Finally a Question That's Worth Answering~
Mesoian is offline   Reply With Quote