View Single Post
Unread 08-21-2012, 11:19 AM   #1697
Love is a futile battle ~
I've tried this before but why not try again?

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Seeking male for a relationship
Interests: Anime/Manga, Creative Writing, Art, Cosplay, Anything Creative, Video Games, Reading, Seeing Friends ~

Summary: Well I am 21 gonna be 22 this September 12th. I'm a sweet girl with lots of love to give. I mainly cosplay as Kairi (Kingdom Hearts) and Sailor Neptune (Sailor Moon) ~ Newest additions to my cosplay list is Ciel Phantomhive (Black Butler), Mari Illustrious Makinami (Neon Genesis Evangelion), and Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach) ~ I am also planning to do Ada Wong (Resident Evil) ~ I'm fun loving person by nature always wanting to meet new people ~ Asides reading Manga, I enjoy other literature (Harry Potter, Hunger Games, His Dark Materials Trilogy, Lord of the Rings) ~ I am also in love with 17th Century Time Period ~ I am also an artist and writer ~ Have many series and original characters ~ If I am not drawing or writing or reading I am watching documentaries about anything and everything ~ I enjoy learning new things and trying new things ~
Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): I have so many favorite animes/mangas but I am willingly to try any new anime or manga that comes my way. My favorite Video Games are Resident Evil Series, Final Fantasy series, and the Kingdom Hearts series ~ I also enjoy various books ~ Not too much into TV but occasionally out of boredom I will watch reality shows (my guilty pleasure XD) ~
JuliSerenade is offline   Reply With Quote