View Single Post
Unread 08-24-2012, 02:12 AM   #1699
SoraXroxasXaxel
静か 領

My smolder isnt working today but I'll give it a shot xD

Seeking: Friendship. Female and male. But if I do date, I prefer female >.>

Interests: Cosplay, drawing, singing, mythology, theatre, anime, manga and some other stuff X3
Summary: Well my name is Fiore (one of my many alias's) and Im not really sure what to say... Im kind of shy and quiet and tend to smile a lot when I first meet people, but when you get to know me I talk more and become my usual weird self. Im in the middle of signing up for some college art classes and yeah... I would like to major in art >w< I also really get attached to my gal pals XD Umm Im mainly looking for a friend to hang out and cosplay with who at the least lives in riverside, because I can easily travel there, but long distance is fine with me. I have no clue what else to say but if anyone has questions, Im always willing to answer :3

Favorite Media:
Games: Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Guitar Hero, Shenmu, Sonic Adventure 2 and occasionally Megaman(N64 version)
Anime/Manga: Ao No Exorcist, Ouran HSHC, Durarara, Fooly Cooly, Kuroshitsuji, Loveless, Gravitation, DNAngel, Air Gear, Jing King of Bandits, Howls Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Kiki's Delivery Service, Princess Mononoke, Kimi Ni Todoke, Naruto, Chobits, Vampire Knight, and way more I cant think of at the moment. >w<

Last edited by SoraXroxasXaxel : 08-24-2012 at 02:14 AM.
SoraXroxasXaxel is offline   Reply With Quote