View Single Post
Unread 08-24-2012, 01:30 PM   #1702
Elendae_Nersil
Slave to Ecthelion!

*Name: Samantha, but most people call me "Chami".
*Seeking/Sexuality: I'm bisexual, but lately I've been swinging more toward girls. I'm looking for a small, cute girl to play Ciel Phantomhive for me, and if something eventually came of that, that would be great.
*Personality: I'm an extrovert. I can occasionally be a bit loud. I'm shy, but only when it comes to people I don't know very well or haven't met before. I'm loving, but I'm also really cautious. I also usually play the seme, if anyone cares?
*Interests: Costuming, cosplay (duh), dolls, horses, anime, manga, yaoi, reading, writing, girls, guys, faeries, any and all things paranormal. Ireland, Japan, Japanese culture.
*Anime/Manga: Kuroshitsuji, Ghost Hunt, Tsubasa: RC, RG Veda, X, Sailor Moon, Gundam Wing, Martian Successor Nadesico, Escaflowne, Record of Lodoss War, Slayers, Ayashi no Ceres, Fushigi Yuugi, Earl and Fairy, Cantarella, Yami no Matsui, Gravitation, Gorgeous Carat.
*Video Games: Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Folklore.
*Books: Mercy Thompson Novels, A Song of Ice and Fire, Tamora Pierce Novels. Lord of the Rings, The Silmarillion and Histories of Middle Earth, Tithe, Valiant and Ironside.
*Cosplays: Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), Ashura (RG Veda), Allen Schezar (Escaflowne: A Girl in Gaea), Soubi (Loveless), Sakuma Ryuuichi (Gravitation).

*Seriously looking for Ciel*
Elendae_Nersil is offline   Reply With Quote