View Single Post
Unread 04-17-2013, 03:09 PM   #5
Mistress of DoubleHelix
Also people tell me if you would rather have 6 pm? F0xx0rzz suggested it as they wanted to come help/see the shoot too but have a shoot that conflicts. I figured people would be leaving for the masquerade by 6 or already going to dinner (I was hoping to grab dinner with people after the shoot), the sun sets at 8 tho (and we did want afternoon / evening light) so no worries about light.

ALSO if it rains or something - just meet there in the hall outside the courtyard, we will all move somewhere fitting by a little after the scheduled time for shots.

ALSO if you can't make the shoot I am also planning a casual pajama party later at night to hang out! Cosplay optional but cozy lazy cosplay encouraged (or your full costume even, I'll still be Pitch, he is always in PJ's LOL) Just come and hang out, bring a drawing pad and snacks if you like!
My Tumblr Blog LINK

Current Katsucon 2016 Cosplay Lineup:
FRIDAY - glam punk Ruby (Steven Universe) - Evening is Ford Pines (Gravity Falls)
SATURDAY - Casual Fairy Kei, then Tentaspy at a TF2 panel, then Monster Fairy Kei after 4pm
SUNDAY- Ford Pines
Upcoming cons in 2016:
Katsucon, Zenkaikon, Animenext, Anthrocon, Connecticon

Last edited by lithe-fider : 04-17-2013 at 04:13 PM.
lithe-fider is offline   Reply With Quote